- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
Tumblr is kinda my life...
never ask white people what their ethnicity is unless you wanna hear a list of every european country and meaningless fractions
why would you ask them unless you wanted to specifics
You mean sick ass lightning tattoos
Best description I’ve ever heard
fall out boy is the type of music you play so loud you cant hear yourself crying until you stop and start singing along instead
The most important line in the whole damn song. MESSAGE.
The only historically accurate line in the whole film.
Aaaaw my bby
Me Whenever I Join a New Fandom or Ship:
That’s it. That’s tumblr.
this is surprisingly accurate